This guide is for installing Sage Pay Suite integration for Magento2 which you can purchase HERE.
Please note that we highly recommend composer installation.
1. Run this command on Magento's root dir:
composer config repositories.ebizmarts composer https://packages.ebizmarts.com
2. Run this command on Magento's root dir. Contact us to get your access token.
composer config http-basic.gitlab.ebizmarts.com token your_token
3. Run this command to get the module.
If you're using Magento 2.1:
composer require ebizmarts/sagepaysuite ^1.1
If you're using Magento 2.2:
composer require ebizmarts/sagepaysuite ^1.2
If you're using Magento 2.3:
composer require ebizmarts/sagepaysuite ^1.3
If you're using Magento 2.4:
composer require ebizmarts/sagepaysuite ^1.4
Note: If is the first module you install via composer probably magento will also ask for Magento authentication keys. You can read how obtain your keys HERE.
4. Run this command to install the module
5. Finally you should re-compile your site after you install the module with the command:
Token expired and causing problem when running composer update:
If your token expired and it's causing problems when you run composer update. You can renew your support to get a new token or simply run
composer config --unset repositories.ebizmarts
1. You need to create the folder
vendor/ebizmarts/packageson the Magento root folder and place the extension zip file inside.
composer config repositories.ebizmartsartifact artifact $(pwd)/vendor/ebizmarts/packages(this will add an entry on your
composer.jsonwhich allows it to read the extension from the zip.)
3. If the module was installed with a token before, you'll need to run
composer config –unset repositories.ebizmarts in order to remove the entry of the token.
4. Then just run
composer require ebizmarts/sagepaysuite
5. Finally just run
bin/magento setup:upgrade, clean cache and recompile your site
1. Create folder
app/code/Ebizmarts/SagePaySuiteif not present.
2. Copy package content you downloaded from our store inside this newly created folder.
3. Run from command line:
bin/magento setup:upgrade. You should now be able to configure the module in the following location:
STORES / Configuration / SALES / Payment Methods / Sage Pay Suite